My sister finished making my ring bearer pillow! It is so cute!
It was inspired by a similar pillow I found on Etsy. I would link to it, but I can’t find the original post anymore! But there are tons of other cute bird ring bearer pillows on the site :)
How it was made:
1- My sister bought 3 colors of felt: black, green and white at Joanne’s Fabric.
2. Ranelle looked up a picture of a bird online and hand drew a stencil based off of the bird.
3. Cut out and hand stitched the bird and branch onto the white felt background.
4. Ranelle busted out the sewing machine and sewed together two pieces of white felt except for about 2 inches on one side.
5. Stuff the pillow with batting!
6. Hand stitch the pillow closed and the thread into the bird’s beak.
So in conclusion, just put a bird on it! (Link goes to hilarious Hulu video. You should watch it.)